KitchenAid KP26M1XNP Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, Nickel Pearl Review
I was able to score a Pro 600 on Amazon for about 5 (after rebate) and it was the best 5 I ever spent. I went back and forth between the Artisan and the Pro and I'm so glad I went with the Pro. It is louder than the Artisan, but I'm ok with that as it means it has a stronger motor.br /br /It's an amazing piece of equipment and so easy to use. I love that it has metal attachements (the Artisan has plastic) and can whip up huge batches of bread, meringue, cookies and anything you can think of.br /br /I've read reviews that say you can't beat 2 eggs in it. Well, you CAN! You just need to adjust the bowl lift attachment so the clearance between the whisk and the bowl is minimal. There are instructions in the manual. br /br /Every baker should have one of these in their kitchen!
KitchenAid KP26M1XNP Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, Nickel Pearl Feature
- All-metal 10-speed stand mixer with powerful 575-watt motor
- 6-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl; direct-drive transmission
- Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
- Wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield included
- Measurements H: 16.5, W:11.3, D:14.6
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
A must for the home baker - Claudia W. McCann -
I used a 5-quart KitchenAid mixer for over 25 years and it had worked just fine. Graduating to the 6-quart however has been terrific! The difference has been remarkable for kneading bread dough, mixing batters, etc. in terms of time (it is quicker) and quality of the dough (smoother). If you are someone who has been wondering if it is worth the money to get the professional model, go for it! You will be happy you did. Just a note: the 6-quart model did not fit under my kitchen cabinet the way the 5-quart model did. Not a problem for me as I just made a few re-arrangements and am actually happier with the new locations.
Apr 26, 2010 23:24:09
0 comments:
Post a Comment