Sunbeam 3156 Heritage 6-Speed Hand Mixer

Sunbeam 3156 Heritage 6-Speed Hand Mixer Review


See more picture


There is no slow speed on this mixer. It is helpful that the mixer stands on its end so the mix can drip back into the bowl. It is lightweight and not much louder than any other hand mixer. This is a mixer I use quite frequently over the past few years and it works well and is easy to clean. br /br /I am still giving it four stars because most of the things I use it for I need the higher speeds. I have a stand mixer that I use for things that need to be beaten slowly. I would not recommend this mixer for anyone who only has one mixer since it combines everything at warp speed.br /

Sunbeam 3156 Heritage 6-Speed Hand Mixer Feature

  • Sunbeam 3156 Heritage 6 Speed Hand Mixer
  • SUNBEAM PRODUCTS INC/MR.COFFEE
HAND MIXER, HERITAGE SERIES, SILVER


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

happy cooker - Sherry L. Langos - deltona, fl., US
THIS IS THE FINEST HANDMIXER EVER MADE!!!!!!I COOK BAKE FROM SCRATCH THIS MIXER IS TO WONDERFUL FOR WORDS!!!iN FACTbr / I CALLED MY FRIEND SHE ALSO BOUGHT ONE . I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT I NOW HAVE 2. IN THE NEAR FUTURE I HOPE TO HAVE 3.THANK YOU SO MUCH SUNBEAM, YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible - C. Johnson - Maryland United States
I wish I could give this product a lower than one star review. The speed on this mixer is fast regardless of the setting. Food flies all over the kitchen even on the low setting. Do not buy this product, it is not an easy use and to much power for everyday mixing of food.


May 05, 2010 15:32:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment