Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine with Blender

Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine with Blender Review


See more picture


Bosch Universal Plus Kitchen Machine with Blender Feature

  • 800W power
  • 4 speed and manual pulse
  • 6.5 qt bowl
  • Capacity up to 15lbs of dough
  • 3 year guarantee
MUM6N11 - Universal PLUS Mixer with Blender and Recipe Book. Mix or process food with 800 Watts of power. 4-Speeds. Long-life motor has overload and motor start protection. A sealed oil transmission doubles the transmission lifetime. Easy-to-hold, removable drive shaft, 6.5-quart mixing bowl kneads up to 15 pounds of dough. Suction feet for stability. All current MUM6 attachments fit the new PLUS model. The MUM6N11 Bosch Universal PLUS includes a Dough Hook and set of wire Whisks for use in the mixing bowl and a Blender. The Bosch Universal PLUS Mixer is your best choice for making bread dough in your own kitchen. It also has the power and ability to operate several attachments from the previous Bosch Universal model, such as a blender, food processor, slicer/shredder, meat grinder, and the Family Grain Mill (with its adapter). Not only can you make pizza dough in your Bosch Universal Plus mixing bowl, but the sauce, vegetables, and shredded cheese toppings too (using Bosch mixer attachments).


Check price now

Related Products

Customer Reviews

I miss my Kitchen-Aid - Daniel Burt - Provo, UT United States
My wife convinced me to get a Bosch because she spends more time in the kitchen than I do and blah blah blah. I come from a Kitchen-Aid family and she comes from a Bosch family. We have now had a bosch for 7 years and I totally miss the kitchen-aid. The blender is decent and the truth is that the mixer is mostly a great product (for baking cookies, or a meringue) but I like to bake bread and Pizza and the Bosch just doesn't hold up to the weight of the dough. The whole unit is so light that it moves around on the counter (A LOT) while mixing dough and I have to stand there and use all my strength to try and keep it from moving around. The Kitchen-Aid may not have the blender but it is superior in every way when it comes to the mixer.



Mar 20, 2010 08:44:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment