KitchenAid KSM100PSWW Ultra Power Plus 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, White Review
I have wanted one of these for a long time and I have not been disappointed. It has a lot of power and is heavy so that there is no vibration. The shield on the bowl is a great idea..cuts down on splashes. My only reservation is the fact that I don't have an automatic beater ejector which would be easier and neater than releasing it manually. I am looking forward to a long and happy cooking experience with it.
KitchenAid KSM100PSWW Ultra Power Plus 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, White Feature
- 10-speed stand mixer with powerful 300-watt motor
- Large 4-1/2-quart stainless-steel bowl; tilt-up head
- 1-piece pouring shield prevents ingredient splatter
- Dough hook, whip, and flat beater included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures approximately 14 by 9 by 14 inches; 1-year warranty
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Good mixer - Brandon C. Walker - Oklahoma
I have only gotten to use this mixer one time. It worked okay, but I had a really hard time getting it to mix well, and ended up hand mixing everything stuck in the bottom! I didn't expect that for the price!
Nice mixer - Andrew R. Zehr - Illinois
Well built appliance. Smooth motion at all speeds ensures that things will be mixed evenly. Would recommend this to anyone that likes to cook.
Mar 15, 2010 14:06:05
0 comments:
Post a Comment