Sunbeam 2560 Heritage Series 6 Speed 250-Watt Hand Mixer, Red Review
The two things in the world I love...appliances and tools! You figure it out. I couldn't have imagined how any appliance can compare to Kitchenaid, but this one is in the same category. Don't hesitate thinking it's hype. This machine is really strong and it's RED!
Sunbeam 2560 Heritage Series 6 Speed 250-Watt Hand Mixer, Red Feature
- With 6 speeds, this 250-watt hand mixer stirs things up just right
- Features a burst of power function for those extra tough spots
- Soft-grip handle keeps it steady in your hand
- Features chrome beaters
- Vertical display for mixer, beaters and cord wrap
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
I NEEDED IT THEN - Christine Goduto - melrose park, IL
VERY NICE HAND MIXER REAL SHARP LOOOKING. I ORDERED IT BECAUSE MY OLD ONE BROKE AND WANTED TO REPLACE IT ASAP. HOWEVER, IF I WOULD HAVE WAITED A LITTLE LONGER I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME HAND MIXER WITH ADDITIONAL PARTS AT THE SAME PRICE.br /br /br /br /
Red Heritage Sunbeam Hand Mixer - David W. Walkup - Hannibal, Missouri
Don't buy this mixer, unless you like cleaning up your entire kitchen after you are through using it. This mixer workmanship is great. The color could not be better. I do not use the stand so I cannot comment on it. The problem is the LOW speed is not low enough. Think medium to high. It slings whatever you are trying to mix all over the walls, the coffee maker, and you. I have used it to make mashed potatoes, cakes, and icing. I have tried smaller bowls and larger bowls. It is always the same- a mess.
Mar 28, 2010 03:16:04
0 comments:
Post a Comment